Hope: Do you have a lotion you recommend for the winter? My skin is very dry, but I have a hard time finding the right moisturizer because I have sensitive skin.
I also have sensitive skin, and in the winter it becomes even more easily irritated (if that's possible). It's taken me a few years to really find the right moisturizer for my skin, but what I've been wearing for the last year is Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief ($57.50 for 2.5 oz., Clinique). Seriously, this stuff saves my skin the whole year through! I've had no problems so far this winter season with dryness. The best part about Clinique's Moisture Surge is that your skin soaks it up but doesn't become oily. Everybody's skin is different, but this moisturizer is unscented and made for sensitive skin. Try it and I hope it works for you!
Here's my skin regime, day to night:
- Wash face with a mild cleanser, pat dry;
- Follow with Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2;
- With a light hand, evenly apply a light layer of Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief;
- Finish with a spot treatment of Oxy on any small blemishes.
- Cover blemishes with Clinique Airbrush Perfect Concealer ($25.50, Sears) in fair.